Inspection, Maintenance & Repair
Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services
At Pearse Energy we understand that the inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) of assets is vital to remain cost effective in the market. A broad range of proven IMR services options are available, and our passion for new challenges means we are constantly improving our services. Our stringent quality assurance program aims to meet international standards in all activities and exceed our client`s expectations.
Our teams witness key activities during equipment manufacturing to verify conformance to specification and quality standards. Our personnel is trained and qualified to the highest local and international standards and we take pride in evaluating new techniques to establish value and usefulness to our clients. We offer comprehensive IMR services to mitigate challenges, improve reliability and safety upon project completion.
Whether in renovation or complex equipment replacement/installation, the work is planned in detail and executed by qualified Engineers. With environmental and safety concern integrated to the plan from the onset and controlled rigorously until the end of the project.
Our Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) services team are dedicated to delivering quality service always at all point, whether it be onshore, offshore, subsea oil & gas and wind locations.
Services which includes:
- ROV inspections
- Mooring Inspections
- Facility modifications and maintenance
- Non Destructive testing (NDT)
- Retrievable subsea module replacement
- Subsea Infrastructure Inspection and Survey
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) drones Inspection
- Automated underwater vehicle (AUV) drones Inspection
- Pipeline Inspections, (Piggable & Non-piggable lines)
- Cathodic Protection (CP) Systems; inspection, maintenance & installation
- Valve Integrity Management; inspection, maintenance & installation
- Asset management (onshore, offshore survey and UAV survey
- Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT)
- Cathodic Protection (CP)
- Monitoring/Maintenance of Cathodic Protection Systems
- Repair/Installation of Cathodic Rectifier Transformer
- Ground Bed Design and Installation
- Corrosion Management
- Coating Repairs/Painting Services
- Corrosion Monitoring
- DCVG Survey
Best Of Our service
At Pearse Energy, our goals are simple: to provide innovative solutions that help reduce overall costs and increase efficiency, while excelling at client services in the process. We take a client-focused approach, engaging you as a partner to develop goals and projects that are in line with your bottom line. Pearse Energy is at the forefront of the procurement industry and we aim to make your experience with us a memorable one.
Creative Professional Team
Team of Professionals with years of experience and technical knowledge to deliver reputable services. We consistently embraced innovation to provide a superior level of excellence, and we providing full and specific solutions for our every valuable customer.
Our top priority is to provide extraordinary experiences to our clients and create innovative ways of becoming more efficient while reducing costs. We believe in focusing on our clients to create a cordial atmosphere and to offer whatever their business requires.